Easy Steak Stir-Fry | 20 Minute Dinner
Grab your wok (we have this one) and get to cooking this dish ASAP. Not only is this Stir-fry delicious, it's super easy! We've tried so many variations and even tried making our own stir-fry sauce. We found we like the ones we buy at the store ((also it's way easier...) You could also change it up and use whatever vegetables you enjoy :) I generally use this dish as a way to add more veggies to my diet...I'm not the best at eating the greens (eek!)
We have used many different types of steaks to try to create the best stir fry. The stir-fry is so much better when you splurge on the skirt-steak. It can truly make or break this dish! Feel free to substitute or add different veggies too. This recipe can be your own creation!
Easy Steak Stir-Fry
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1 lb Skirt Steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Green Pepper, Sliced
- 2 Broccoli Crowns
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 5-ish Tbsp Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 Pkg, Udon Noodles
- Boil water and cook noodles accodring to package directions.
- Prep steak and veggies. Cut steak into 1-inch strips and roughly chop the veggies.
- Heat oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add steak and brown for about 2 minutes. Remember the oil heats up really fast in the wok!
- Remove steak and place in a bowl.
- Add 1 more Tbsp of oil to the wok and add veggies. Cook until soft, about 6-8 minutes, but cook them as long as it takes to get them to your own perfect done-ness! You may need to periodically add small amounts of water to the wok.
- Add steak back into the wok and cook about 3 minutes more, or until steak is fully cooked.
- Add stir-fry sauce and let cook for about 1 minute. The exact amount will vary based on how many vegetables you have. You will want enough sauce to coat the veggies and the noodles.
- Add noodles to the wok, stir, and serve warm!
ENJOY! Let me know if you make it too :)
This post contains affiliate links which help support Crafting the Good Life at no extra cost to you.