Garlic Shrimp Pasta | Quick 30-Minute Dinner
This simple dinner is perfect for the busy parent or weeknight after a long day at work. There is nothing better than a delicious, flavorful meal that can come together in 30 minutes or less. This 5 ingredient dinner will become a staple in your house, I can promise you that!
This is one of my favorite go-to quick meals! I've been making it for so long and it is still so good to me. It is unbelievably simple and very very delicious! Especially if you add even more garlic to your saute pan…trust me :)
A few things:
1. You can easily substitute chicken if shrimp isn't your thing.
2. Lots of garlic and freshly grated Parmesan cheese really make this dish so good. I use a cheese grader like this one and buy the blocks from the cheese section. We recently started doing this and will never go back to buying the tubs!
3. Use a large saute pan so you can mix the noodles in to the sauce mixture. It seems to taste better this way!
4. Lets talk about Pine Nuts. When I first started making this recipe like 10 years ago, I always added pine nuts. They add a nice crunch to the dish that really was so good. But, they are sooooo expensive so I never add them anymore. I don’t necessarily feel like I’m missing out, but one of these days I’ll probably add them in again to make sure :)
30 Minute Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Makes: 3-4 Servings
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes, Quartered
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb shrimp, Raw and deveined
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pine Nuts (Optional)
- Half and quarter the grape tomatoes and mince the garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet to medium-low heat. Add garlic, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning and cook until tomatoes are soft, about 8-10 minutes.
- While sauce cooks, cook noodles according to package directions
- Turn heat up slightly and add shrimp to the skillet. Cook until they are pink and cooked thoroughly. About 5 minutes.
- Add noodles to the skillet and mix thorougly.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve Warm and Enjoy!
Let me know if you make it and what you think!